100RYT VINYASA FLOW YOGA TRAINING IN MALLORCA
- Approved by Yoga Alliance -
All training and workshops take place in a house in the village of Ariany, in the north of the island, 15 minutes from Can Picafort and Manacor, and 40 minutes by car from Palma, and easy access by train.
It is a private space in a familiar and cozy atmosphere with a small group that doesn't exceed 8 people. The smaller the group the better the learning, and more attention is given to each student. It is a unique experience I offer in Mallorca and in this house.
Yoga Vinyasa Flow - RYT100
* Intensive program - 10 days
March 16 to 26
May - del 4 al 14
Schedules from Monday to Saturday (Sunday off):
9:15am to 6:15pm
COST FOR THE INTENSIVE TRAINING:
1400 € training only - 1600 € with a private room
Includes all tuition for the 10-day intensive program, workbook, registration and Yoga Alliance certification. It also includes music, yoga books in PDF, guided meditations...
I will hand out the students at the end of the training. Bring a USB with you!
Food cost is additional for those staying in the house with accommodation:
60 Euros for the 100-h training
Those who are coming just for the training (no accommodation) will have to bring their lunch and water.
The Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training is set on the beautiful island of Mallorca, and is a perfect training for those who wish to deepen their practice, and knowledge about the essence of yoga, and also for those aspiring to become teachers. Learn to live your Yoga and find the spiritual in everyday life beyond the practice of Asanas and body contortions...Be prepared to share, love, connect, improve your own practice, teach in a safe way with good skills, open mind, awareness, and wisdom.
100RYT / 10-day training:
This training is given as a 10-day intensive program (first 10 days of the 200RYT). Ideal for yoga teachers who are already certified and want to deepen their knowledge in the Vinyasa Flow Yoga style. The certificación is not approved by Yoga Alliance but on completion of this course you can add your 100 hours with Yoga Alliance as continuing education as Vinyasa Flow Yoga School is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP).
To see more details about this training and the style of yoga taught I invite you to check in the menu the 200RYT training descripción.
- An overview of History of yoga – Bagavhad Gita – the four paths of yoga – the four limbs of yoga, study in-depth the Yamas and Niyamas.
- Asanas (drishtis – body alignment) - standing, seated, backbend and twisted asanas, with names in Sanskrit - learn to align, adjust, assist and modify each asana + benefits, contraindications.
- Hands-on adjustments, assist, modify each asana, and use of props to best benefit each body.
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) – bandhas - Respiratory, and cardiovascular system.
- Anatomy for Yoga workshop - 2-day intensive - Skeletal & muscular system - Concept of compression and tension (we will study lots of postures that can be done in a different way from people having a bone restriction or because of proportion of the bones - observation of the bones and planes of movements of each student.
- Vinyasa (linking the breath with the movement) - Vinyasa flow yoga - how to create dynamic and flowing sequences –
Methodology of teaching.
- Spiritual topics: Yamas & Niyams, Gratitude, Mindfulness, the Power of Now.
- Two daily Sadhanas morning & evening practice
- Certificate of completion.
Books to read before starting the training:
- The Science of the Soul, by Osho
Book to have with you for the Anatomy workshop:
- Anatomy of Movement, by Blandine Calais Germain
Interesting books to read before or after the training:
- The Yamas & Niyamas, Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice, by Deborah Adele
- Living your Yoga, finding the spiritual in everyday life, by Judith Hanson Lasater