Host one of my trainings
at your Yoga school for your students
Want to bring Vinyasa Flow Yoga School to your yoga school?
I offer two professional trainings, the 200-h RYT and 85-h RPYT, both approved by Yoga Alliance, with workbooks written by myself.
I travel around the world to teach in English and Spanish these two trainings, and soon I will be offering the Prenatal Training in French!
If you wish to offer one of these two trainings to your students or teachers, or both of them, I will be happy to travel to your country.
If you are a studio owner please feel free to contact me,
Sandrine, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Immerse yourself in a month of transformational journey. Being a Yoga teacher will enable you to share your passion with others and change their life forever. This course is also open to people who wish to deepen their knowledge about yoga practice and its spirituality without necessarely becoming a teacher.
This 200h course is a Yoga Alliance approved course. At the end of the course you will be certified as a Yoga Instructor, eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
The course is very demanding and requires high levels of self-discipline and commitment, so should not be undertaken lightly.
The main style taught is Vinyasa Flow. The word Vinyasa translates as, to place in a special way. The common understanding of Vinyasa is a flowing sequence of specific asana coordinated with the movement of breath. Vinyasa requires that we cultivate an awareness that links each action to the next, one breath at a time. In asana a posture is an experience that we arrive at not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally as well. This is a creative, dynamic and flowing form of yoga.
At the end of the Yoga Teacher Training you will not only be qualified to teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga but will also have the tools to create other styles of yoga classes.
* Yoga History - Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Pradipika, the fourth paths of yoga, the eight limbs of yoga.
* Asanas - seated, standing, backbending, forearm & hand balance, twisted, inverted & reclining - assisting & alignment.
* Vinyasa Flow Yoga - linking the breath with the movement, how to create flowing sequences for each level.
* Body systems - muscular, squeletal, endocrine, nervous, breathing, cardiovascular & digestive systems, & the effects of yoga on each system.
* Anatomy of movements - muscles involved for each movement.
* Compression & tension concept
* Pranayama & Bandhas
* Meditation - mudras, mantras.
* Diet - the three gunas.
* Chakras Clearing - Prana, Nadis, Kundalini & the 7 main chakras.
* Prenatal Yoga
* Yoga for kids & elders
* Partner Yoga
* Teaching methodology & what to do after the teacher training
Students who have done this training with me all agree about the very familiar atmosphere they feel throughout the training. I accept up to 12 people to be accessible to each of the students enrolled in the course. But I usually have around 6 to 8 students so I can give much more attention to each of the students.
My aim is to train people to have a very good knowledge about all that's needed to know to become a good teacher, technically but also spiritually which is a very important part of my training.
I respect and I honor the true qualities a true yoga teacher should have. I respect and I honor the first two limbs of Asthanga Yoga (Yama & Niyama).